80s cover band Flashback Heart Attack – Serious about Fun!
Why is Flashback Heart Attack the Undisputed #1 Champ in Eighties Entertainment?
Let’s be honest. You want the best for your corporate event, wedding, party, fundraiser, charity event, night club and high end engagements. They are all very important and there is a premium on making every event engaging with high energy, exciting and memorable. We agree.
In a sea of 80s bands, what sets Flashback Heart Attack apart? The short answer is WOW FACTOR.
No detail has been left out. It’s the complete package: musicianship, sound, looks, personality, professionalism. So much so that the actual singers, that wrote these great songs in the 80s, call on Flashback Heart Attack when they need a backing band.
From playing the smallest of venues to entertaining thousands at Dodger Stadium, it’s the perfect show to keep any dance floor packed and age group entertained. Look at the photos, look at the body of work, look at the clientele that hires the band, the venues that invite the band to play. Flashback has been called the “real deal” by multi – platinum rock stars and celebrities that also endorse the band. Flashback has traveled internationally from Canada to Cabo San Lucas and all over the United States entertaining. Flashback is hired by those that expect the highest level of talent and entertainment factor for their important events making every event major a success.
Flashback plays all the greatest hits of the 80’s: from Jesse’s Girl to Tainted Love to anthems like Dont Stop Belivin’ and even the pop and 80s hair metal songs like Sweet Child of Mine and many others. Nobody engages a crowd and keeps a crowd entertained like Flashback and the proof is in the company they keep. Playing NYE with Maroon5 and showcased events at The Palms, it’s a Las Vegas quality show that has been worked on to perfection by working musicians that have original music written, published and played on every major (ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX) and cable stations across the world and have toured the world with major artists.
“It’s like you’ve been transported right back to 1984! With Flashback Heart Attack no detail has been overlooked. With tons of flair and personality, no one delivers this era with the accuracy and attention to detail of Flashback Heart Attack. Very funny in personality and approach, Flashback brings the entertainment value, fun and memories back packing the dance floor playing all the biggest hits from your favorite artists.”
Just as important, Flashback Heart Attack are professional, easy going guys making the jobs of coordinators and event planners a breeze. Flashback also carries insurance all year round to give you peace of mind.
IF YOU NEED MORE>>>
People with the connections and means to hire anyone trust Flashback for their important events. Multi-platinum singer songwriter Linda Perry, actress Sara Gilbert and Green Day drummer Tre Cool hired them to play their weddings. 2015 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame band Green Day flew Flashback out to Oakland to play their Holiday party. KISS hires them to play their LA KISS arena league games in the Honda Center.
Foo Fighter drummer Taylor Hawkins has referred them to friends for events. Pittsburgh Steeler QB Ben Roethlisberger flew Flashback to Pittsburgh for an event. True Blood and Magic Mike actor Joe Manganiello sang Hungry Like the Wolf with the band. Many other credits and testimonials below.
Flashback sound is so spot on they have been hired to be the backing band for many of the actual 80s singers. 80s singers Terri Nunn (Berlin) Dale Bozzio (Missing Persons) Annabelle (Bow Wow Wow), Mike Score (Flock of Seagulls), Martha Davis (The Motels), John Easdale (Dramarama), Tommy TuTone, Pete Byrnes (Naked Eyes) and Kevin Cronin (REO Speedwagon) have all used Flashback Heart Attack as a backing band for their performances.
FHA makes the jobs of corporate, event planners, wedding coordinators simple. One event planner said it best, “Flashback is high energy, low maintenance.”
Flashback Heart Attack partial resume:
- “Best Live Band” Honors 2012 – 2013 – 2014 OC Weekly
- Fortune 500 list ranging from Adobe to Zillow
- Play mega band and new Rock n Roll Hall of Fame members Green Days events
- Played Green Day drummer Tre Cools wedding
- Foo Fighter drummer Taylor Hawkins highly recommends Flashback for high end corporate
- 80s singers Terri Nunn (Berlin) Dale Bozzio (Missing Persons) Annabelle (Bow Wow Wow), Mike Score (Flock of Seagulls), Martha Davis (The Motels), John Easdale (Dramarama), Tommy TuTone, Pete Byrnes (Naked Eyes) and Kevin Cronin (REO Speedwagon) have all used Flashback Heart Attack as a backing band for performances.
- Play Honda Center as house band for LA KISS Arena League Football team
- Hired to headline events across the country
- Much more to mention. Read more below.
Linda Perry’s wedding: 4 Non Blondes lead singer and songwriter to Christina Aguilera, Gwen Stefani, Pink, Alicia Keys and many others talk to VH1 about her wedding experience with Flashback Heart Attack.
If You STILL Need More
80s cover band Flashback has headlined both nationally and internationally, been featured on TMZ, exposure on networks CBS, NBC, ABC, US Weekly, People Magazine, The Knot, BizBash and won numerous awards of achievement. Flashback Heart Attack have quickly risen to the top of the “must have” list for the Fortune 500, sports stars, rock stars, and celebrities that expect the highest level of entertainment.
Playing for clients in The Rose Bowl, Anaheim Stadium, Honda Center Flashback will provide a SHOW that is arena worthy.
Flashback are actual working musicians with big personalities with plenty of showmanship. All the guys are laid back, outgoing, funny and it translates to the stage. Members have experience touring the world with major artists and have also written original music heard on everything from CSI:NY to Jersey Shore and everything in between. NFL Network just picked up a Flashback original song airing the 2014 football season.
Look through all the video, music, pictures. Look who has hired them, who they’ve played with, who they have played for, what musical friends back them and you’ll see it’s another level and different experience that the average band. From corporate partnership and taking a socially conscious direction: donating to partnering charities, it’s a completely different approach than the typical cover band.
Flashback has headlined exclusive clubs, festivals, stadiums throughout Los Angeles, Orange County, San Diego, San Francisco, Las Vegas, New York, Cabo San Lucas, Canada and everywhere in between.
“If you are looking for big talent guaranteed to deliver…it’s Flashback Heart Attack.”
“It is a high energy, memorable experience that is second to none.”
Coordinators and event planners have all agreed, “You never want your talent to look like your audience and it’s the closest thing you will get to the real thing. It’s a high energy act from the 80s time warped into the present, complete with authentic, eye catching outfits and spot on musical reproduction sounding just like the original artists. Perfect renditions of “Just Like Heaven”, “Your Love”, “Jessie’s Girl”, “Don’t Stop Believin” to name a few” – Erika S – Event Planner
- Flashback original song “Loser” picked up by the NFL Network running all 2014
- Opened the 9th Annual JackFM show at the Honda Center Sept 20th with Joan Jett, Collective Soul, Billy Squire, Violent Femmes and others
- Friends and support from guys in Foo Fighters, Green Day, Social Distortion, Guns and Roses
- Played wedding of singer songwriter Linda Perry to actress Sara Gilbert in Malibu with many special guests including Steven Tyler and Sharon Osbourne.
- Headlined halftime for LA KISS Arena Football for 18k people in the Honda Center.
- Headlined Autism Speaks at the Rose Bowl Pasadena for 60k People
- Palms Las Vegas NYE 2010 co-headlining with Maroon5 and Paul Okenfold
- “Best Tribute” – OC Music Awards 2013
- “Best Live Band” – OC Weekly 2012 2013 2014
- Co- Headlined Phoenix Open with Goo Goo Dolls and Will.I.Am
- Headlined NYE St Regis Resort Monarch Bay (2012, 2013)
- Headlined OC Fair New Years Eve 2011 for 10k people
- Partnering Internationally with Fortune 500 – Adobe, TMobile, Ford, Red Bull, BJ Pizza and many others.
- Headlined with record attendance, sponsor and money numbers set for Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and Autism Speaks Charity Events.
- Flashback is socially conscious – not only playing charity events, but getting involved and making personal donations to the charity.
It’s the compete package: professional, hi-energy authentic presentation right from the 80s with funny stage shtick, personality, spot on vocals and instrumentation perfectly executed recreating all the hits strikingly similar to the originals engaging your audience from the first note with memories lasting well after the event is over.
80s cover band Flashback Heart Attack garnered national attention when singer/songwriter to the stars Linda Perry and celebrity Sara Gilbert hand picked Flashback to play their wedding. (Links in People, US Magazine, CBS, NBC below)
It’s an award winning band with professional musicians and performers that have toured the world and have original music on everything from cable TV to major network shows. It’s all geared to keep the biggest of crowds entertained. Flashback engages the audience from the first note and keeps everyone singing and dancing until the last song, leaving everyone with an unforgettable experience.
“80s cover band Flashback Heart Attack is the go to band if you want a guaranteed great time that will exceed guests expectations. It is the most authentic looking and sounding 80s show out with a performance that will be talked about well after the event is over.”
Playing for all ages and demographics, headlining festivals and major functions across the country, Flashback has the star power and energy to entertain the biggest crowds and keep them dancing all night playing all the biggest hits and anthems of the era. This has made them a must see.
Read about Flashback Heart Attack in:.